Wednesday 9 January 2013

Parineeti Chopra to defy her tomboyish look in Kill Dil

Parineeti Chopra is all set to break her girl-next-door image in her upcoming movie. Reports suggest that Shaad Ali has cast Parineeti Chopra for the role of an ultra-glam diva. According to a Mumbai Mirror report,
Shaad Ali's new wife, and the stylist for Kill Dil, Aarti Patkar plans to take Parineeti Chopra to Europe for the shopping. After playing tom-boy roles in movies like Ladies Versus Ricky Behl and Ishaqzaade, Parineeti Chopra will now play the glam-diva.
The daily quotes Parineeti Chopra saying, "I really can’t talk much about my role. But yes, it will have me transform into someone else. It’s my first glam role. I’ll try to look my best. I want to break my image of the traditional salwar-kameez clad girl. I love Indian clothes. But I can also carry off Western clothes. And that’s what I’m going to wear in Kill Dill. But I won’t be just a showpiece in the film. I’ve a lot to do in the plot."

No comments:

Post a Comment